You’ve probably bought a cool and real-life looking Reborn doll, and you’re super excited to start playing with it and take on all the responsibilities it brings along with it. How To Adjust A Pacifier Without A Magnet?
But, you have no idea how to adjust the pacifier, and change it, or modify it. Or does your reborn doll even come with a pacifier?
To answer all your questions, we have compiled and researched the answers and possible troubleshooting, so you don’t have to. So, let’s answer all your questions and find out how to adjust a pacifier without using a magnet.
How to adjust a pacifier without a magnet?
Are you wondering how to adjust your Reborn Doll’s pacifier without using a magnet? Is it frustrating you and making you annoyed? Well, don’t worry because it is actually quite simple, and we will teach you all the steps in the process, so you can adjust the pacifier without much stress.
So, let’s dive right in and find out how to adjust your Reborn Doll’s pacifier without using a magnet.
- Firstly, you will need a couple of things to adjust the pacifier to the baby’s mouth. You will need modelling clay; make sure to get the clay the same color as your reborn doll. Mismatching colors can look unnatural and not so appealing.
You will also need a pair of scissors and the pacifier.
- Using the scissors, cut the nipple area of the pacifier completely off. What you’re going to do next involves playing with a piece of modelling clay and making it into an adhesive, small, double sided piece, which will stick the pacifier to the baby’s mouth.
- Now place the clay in the place of the nipple area of the pacifier, and stick the pacifier into the mouth of the baby.
And that’s as simple and easy as it gets, and it takes only a couple of minutes to do so, that too without using a magnet.
How to make a reborn pacifier magnetic?
To add the final touches to make your reborn doll look more realistic, adding a pacifier does the trick. It makes the baby look real. It will resemble a human baby that also sucks on a pacifier all day, every day. Below, we have written down the steps to magnetize a pacifier:
- You have to hop online and find a pacifier that is proportional to the size of your doll. Ideally, using a pacifier with the size of 0+ will do just fine.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut off the entire nipple section of the pacifier.
- Using an adhesive is advised, you can use E6000 and put a strong magnet where the nipple went, and put a piece of cloth over it, to prevent it ruining the baby’s mouth region.
- If the doll requires the placement of a magnet inside, then remove the head first, and place the magnet behind the lips. Then you have to use the glue to hold the magnet in place and let the glue dry and do its magic.
How to put a magnet in the mouth of a Reborn Doll with a closed mouth?
You don’t need to worry or stress yourself out if your doll doesn’t already have a magnet in its mouth. It is pretty simple and you can do it while being at the comfort of your home. You will need a couple of things firstly, which include a strong magnet, and a strong adhesive like the E6000.
The next step would involve detaching the head of the baby from the body, and this usually happens by undoing the neck area of the doll. Once the head is off, you will need to place the magnet right behind the mouth of the doll.
Now that you have placed the magnet there, use the glue and hold it in place until the glue dries and the magnet is in place.
Next, simply stick a magnet in the pacifier’s nipple area and stick that using glue as well. Make sure the two magnets are aligned properly and can attract and attach to one another.
For dolls that don’t have open mouths, this is the way to place a magnet in their mouth.
If the doll’s mouth can be opened without having to undo the head area, then your job is even more simple. Just do the same steps we have mentioned above to put a magnet in the mouth of a doll, whose mouth does open.
How do you make Reborn Pacifiers non-magnetic?
This is one of the easiest ways to adjust the pacifiers that don’t require magnets. This applies to dolls that come with open mouths and pacifiers only.
In order to fit the pacifier into the mouth of the baby doll, use a pair of scissors and cut off about two-thirds of the nipple of the pacifier, and place the pacifier in the mouth of the doll. If it fits properly and does not wobble and is a perfect fit, then your work here is done.
But, if the pacifier is wobbly and loose, then simply cut a little more of the nipple off and fit it into the mouth of the doll. Repeat this until the pacifier fits perfectly in there, and it’s that easy!
How do you magnetize a pacifier?
Magnetizing a pacifier is super easy. All you need is a strong magnet, a pair of scissors and a strong adhesive such as E6000.
The first step is to completely cut off the nipple from the pacifier, and using glue, or adhesive, you have to stick the magnet in the place of the nipple and hold it there until the glue dries. Once this is done, your pacifier is successfully magnetized.
Conclusion | How to adjust a pacifier without a magnet?
Having these dolls is really fun, and you can collect as many as you like. Not only do they give off the feeling of real babies, they even act like them and require the same handle, care and attention. We hope this article helped you to figure out how to adjust the pacifier without using a magnet!